1) Gaia - Greek mythology Earth Goddess, James Lovelock and Earth as an organism, Captain Planet, and the more increasingly pervasive reference to Gaia.
2) Animism - Ancient animism, modern animism, and my personal animism perspective
3) Conservation, Preservation, and Environmentalism
4) Community, Tribalism, and Bioregionalism
5) Systems Thinking
6) Transcendental Experiences
7) Fungi - from identification and edibility, to human evolution and medicine
9) The Myth of Science vs. Religion
10) Captain Local and the Radical X-men: Scholarship and Permaculture for the Late Anthropocene (Might need to make this post its own page...)
These subjects and information are from my personal arsenal and do not reflect those presented by Daniel Quinn, though one may find clear relationships.
An important statement from Ishmael via Daniel Quinn, "There is not one right way to live". These subjects represent my way, as a reference to just one way.